- SOA in Practice: Case Study in BPEL and SCA
- SOA anti-pattern: Transactional Integration
- CQRS: Sagas with Event Sourcing (Part I of II) *
- CQRS: Sagas with Event Sourcing (Part II of II) **
- Cloud Architecture: The Scheduler-Agent-Supervisor Pattern
- Is Enterprise Architecture Still Relevant for Cloud Computing?
- How to Boost Performance of the ESB Routing and Transform Services – Part 1
- How to Boost Performance of the ESB Routing and Transform Services – Part 2
- How to Boost Performance of the ESB Routing and Transform Services – Part 3
- Integrate disparate data sources with Semantic Web technology
- Domain Specific Modeling tool for BizTalk Server
- BizTalk 2009 to 2010 upgrade experience
- BizTalk 2010 Released with some goodies….
- LOTS and LOTS of BizTalk Server 2010 Resources
- Practical Applications of BizTalk Server, Windows Workflow and SQL Server Integration Services
- BizTalk Patterns part 1 – Asynchronous Aggregation **
- RESTful Business Process Management
- LCI and The Mechanism Formerly Known as LHIC
- Hypermedia Continuum = (PO(X,JO)->Data->Links->Hypermedia)
- HTTP Roundup: What’s Up with the Web’s Protocol
- Linked Enterprise Data in a nutshell
- Adding support for Bags
- Visualizing data embedded in XHTML+RDFa
- LOD cloud and Talis’ Datasets…h
- Versioning NET4 Workflow Services in Windows Server AppFabric
- WF4 Activities and Callbacks / Event Handlers
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.