- Projecting your Active Directory Identity to the Azure Cloud
- Windows Azure AppFabric Datacenter IP ranges
- Azure in Action: Large File Transfer using Azure Storage
- You spoke. We listened, and responded.
- Behavior of BizTalk WCF Publishing Wizard When Creating Multiple Operations or Services at Once
- Traits in the Camel Scala DSL
- Secure Web Services - WS-Security
- Why ESB server hang after runing for a while?
- Laharsub, a .NET Messaging Server
- ActiveMQ C API under development
- Introduction to AMQP for .Net developers *
- BizTalk Server 2010 AppFabric Connect for Services
- Changing the game: BizTalk Server 2010 and the Road Ahead
- Writing an RDF query engine. Twice
- LOD Around-the-Clock (LATC)
- /location /location /location – exploring Ordnance Survey Linked Data – Part 2
- Business Of Linked Data: Data Quality Factors
- Quick RDFa profiling report
- Walkthrough: OData client for Windows Live Services
- Announcing WCF Data Services Oct 2010 CTP1 for .NET4 & SL4
- OData Primer - A human curated OData resource just for you… *
- Archive.org TV metadata howto
- RDFa Core 1.1 Last Call Working Draft published
- New OData Producers and Consumers
- Data Services Client for Win Phone 7 Now Available!
- Implementing Advanced Workflow Patterns in WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, Part 4: State-based, termination and trigger patterns
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.