- BizTalk Databases: Survival Guide
- BizTalk Server 2010 - Using the WCF-SQL adapter to make multiple stored procedure calls *
- Geospatial Properties
- Introducing the OData Library
- Calling One-Way WCF Service using IOutputChannel
- What is Channel in WCF?
- Drag-and-Drop Integration with Graphical Models and Studios - how effective are they?
- WSO2 ESB Documentation Revamped
- UltraESB Documenation
- Actions in WCF Data Services
- Using Camel to do light weight messaging over any protocol
- Implementing an Authorization Attribute for WCF Web API
- SOAP encoding and Axis2
- JAX-RS 2.0 - Client API
- Does NoSQL have an impact on REST?
- How REST replaced SOAP on the Web: What it means to you
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.