- API Design is UI for Developers
- Don’t try to model the real world, it doesn’t exist
- What is CQRS?
- Keynote: AMQP 1.0
- AMQP in Financial Service
- Camel and JMS on JBoss
- WCF or ASP.NET Web APIs? My two cents on the subject **
- What’s new in WCF 4.5? WebSocket support (Part 1 of 2) ***
- NServiceBus 3.0 Released
- Moving The Philosophy Into Machinery
- Rob Conery’s API Invitation
- template for node work
- Alt.Tekpub REST
- REST and Urls
- Don’t build the best REST API, build the best HTTP API *
- Building a RESTful API - A Followup to John Sheehan *
- Resource Profiles
- ROCA Resource-oriented Client Architecture
- This Week in #REST – Volume 42 (Dec 30 2011 – Mar 6 2012)
- tangible REST
- Ruby on REST 4: Using Representers in Rails
- RDFa, Microdata, and RDF (Two Notes Published by the W3C HTML Data Task Force)
- Make HTML5 microdata useful, Part 2: Next generation aggregation with microdata
- Microdata to RDF Distiller
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of DotNetKicks.
*** Courtesy of DotNetKicks.