- Designing Fault Tolerant Distributed Applications
- High Performance Messaging for Web-Based Trading Systems
- Akka vs. Finagle vs. Storm
- BizTalk Server: REST Services Error Handling
- BizTalk Server 2013 - New Features Blog Series - Dependency Tracking
- BizTalk Solution Documents AID–The Design Specifications–part 1
- Error: Party ‘PartyName’ enlisted under role ‘Provider(Codit.MyRoleLinkType)’ has not bound all the operations of role link port types.
- BizTalk 2013 RTM – Installation and configuration issues I encountered and how to fix them
- BizTalk Monitoring Whitepaper is now available
- Implementing Routing Slip with MassTransit
- Writing a queue system in Redis
- Service Bus MQ Manager v3.00 Released
- Amqp Gem 1.0 Is Released
- 41 – federated rabbits
- Redis Pub/Sub…how does it work?
- WebAPI Tip #6: Is This Stuff Only Good For CRUD?
- Affordances weave the Web
- The RESTful CookBook
- Extend your CRUD HTTP API with sub-resources
- Hosting ASP.NET Web API in LinqPad
- [“It looks like you’re writing a service!” - “Do you want security with that?”]
[“It looks like you’re writing a service!” - “Do you want security with that?”]: http://channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/Subscribe/do-you-want-security-with-that “”It looks like you’re writing a service!” - “Do you want security with that?””