- The Web API Checklist — 43 Things To Think About When Designing, Testing, and Releasing your API **
- HAL, Siren, Rabl, Roar, Garner: Building Hypermedia APIs in Ruby/Rails **
- ASP.NET Web API parameter binding part 1 – Understanding binding from URI
- BizTalk Solution Documents AID–The Design Specifications–part 2
- BizTalk Server 2013 updates are now available on Microsoft Update
- BizTalk tracking data lost?
- Announcing Mule 3.4 – Next Generation Integration Platform for the New Enterprise
- Announcing BizTalk Server 2013 in Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
- BizTalk 2013 CU1 has been released
- SignalR 1.1 beta
- Erlang OTP and ZeroMQ
- Connect to RabbitMQ (AMQP) using Scala, Play and Akka
- An MQTT Messaging Quick Start in Java
- Some queuing theory: throughput, latency and bandwidth
- Four Steps to create first WCF Service: Beginners Series ***
- Service Bus 1.0 - For Windows Server
- Hyperresource: a hypermedia API client for Ruby
- Hypermedia APIs with mobile clients
- Apache Wink 1.3.0 Released
- HTTP PUT, PATCH or POST - Partial updates or full replacement?
- WebAPI: Getting Headers, QueryString and Cookie Values *
- To REST or not To REST
* Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew.
** Courtesy of API Digest.
*** Courtesy of Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew.